Monday, December 1, 2008

Us and Them

I often ask myself why the subject of UFOs is treated so shamefully in the media? Of course I know the answer to the question, but still I have to wonder when people will wake up to the facts about the subject and cease the ridicule factor.

Occasionally some tidbit of information comes along that makes me think the silence quota is filled and now someone is going to spill the beans. Then, usually very soon after, some other situation occurs where I believe we are back where we were 50 years ago. We take one step forward and five steps back. And those back steps can be something as subtle as a remark or gesture from a prominent person.

There are many factors the people, government and organizations must overcome for disclosure to happen. It won't happen overnight, but perhaps it will happen in our lifetimes. Perhaps...

No comments: